Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The saddest day since dun noe when ??

Today 23/3 is the worst day of my life, I really dun noe when is the last time I felt so seriously emo tat whenever I start to b alone, my tears will starts to collects slowly… It had been started abt 1 wk plus le… Everything starts to gather n trigger me to the max !!!
This mth my bb is the TOP 8.0% OMG… It’s the highest since i joined m1 2yr ago… I seriously dun noe wat’s wrong wif me… The worst is tat everyday the report comes into email of the whole cluster lor… i dun noe how to face my tms, each n every call I took up I hv to think n handle extra X 10 patience n choice of words… Seriously torturing me la… So stress tat I feel like resign lor…
I so wan to talk to someone to pour out everything but everyone is so busy n I dun noe who to talk to tat fully understand my situation… So I kept everything to my heart but is digging deeply to things tat I hv let it drown inside for a while le…
Well its gonna be april le… I choose not to notice tat particular date of the mth for a few yrs le but each yr everything comes out to trigger me, shit !! i really hate myself v much tat y is it still bothering me after so long ? I tried v hard to ignore but its juz nt working ? why m I suffering here but he is happily enjoying his life ever since we split…
I flipped thru my diary of the past tat I saw the 6mths of thoughts tat we start to care for each other n finally to be together… These memories is so deeply inside my heart tat it cant be erased… How we be together, celebrate anniversaries, waited each other to finish school, quarrel w mum after she found out n of cos our rings tat bonded us but sad to say is the thing tat results our break up…
Im still wearing it cos I feel tat this is to remind me tat I had grown up n understand everything slowly… Is over aldry but everything tat we go thru indeed DO happened so these can be erased n are memories to me forever…